Total Turf Patch Mix - Total Turf Patch mix is designed to make your neighbors jealous and “repair” bare spots in your lawn caused from gophers, moles, dogs, kids, cars, bikes, toys, nature or whatever competition your lawn is facing. This comprehensive perennial mixture of rye, fescue and bluegrass will outperform the competition and make your lawn a lush fairway in a short period of time. Our exclusive gypsum and seed combination acts as a soil conditioner, fertilizer and seed stimulator all in one to allow you more time doing the things you love to do
while your grass looks like you spent your time
working on it, not playing on it!
- Grows anywhere
- Safe for the environment
- Unique seed blend matches most lawns
- Retains moisture for seed germination
- Conditions soil
- Germinates in 5-7 days
- Covers 250 Square feet or 90 bare spots!
How to apply Lawn Patch
- Prepare by Raking Lawn
- Prepare the turf by removing damaged areas to
better expose the soil.
- Rake vigorously to loosen the soil.
- Applying Lawn Patch
- Shake the bag vigorously before use.
- Then apply a thin layer of the turf patch to cover the
damaged area of loosened soil.
- Water Patched Lawn
- Water the treated areas thoroughly.
- Repeat the process several times a day for the first five
- days to keep the area moist.