California Patch - This cool season mixture of dark green perennial grasses including both rye and fescue germinates fast and ensures a lush “fairway” style turf. Designed for cool season overseeding or to persist in the cooler months our premier seed mixture is just right for your California lifestyle or Southwestern climate. Regular watering is needed. Our exclusive Gypsum and grass seed mixture neutralizes acidity in your soil, aids in seed germination and retains moisture for the perfect way to regrow your lawn or bare spots without all the fuss
needed with regular seed.
- Safe for the environment
- Cool season overseeding patch
- Matches most California lawns
- Retains moisture for seed germination
- Conditions soil
- Germinates in 5-7 days!
- Covers 250 Square feet or 90 bare spots!
How to apply Lawn Patch
- Prepare by Raking Lawn
- Prepare the turf by removing damaged areas to
better expose the soil.
- Rake vigorously to loosen the soil.
- Applying Lawn Patch
- Shake the bag vigorously before use.
- Then apply a thin layer of the turf patch to cover the
damaged area of loosened soil.
- Water Patched Lawn
- Water the treated areas thoroughly.
- Repeat the process several times a day for the first five
- days to keep the area moist.