Boulevard Patch Mix - Designed to repair the damages from deicer or road side salt or anything Spot may have done or continues to do! This mixture of grass seed is super salt tolerant to survive the harsh damages caused by snow melt or higher levels of acidity, while still performing like the envy of the neighborhood in terms of color and turf quality. Our exclusive Gypsum and grass seed mixture neutralizes acidity in your soil, aids in seed germination and retains moisture for the perfect way to regrow your lawn or bare spots without all the fuss needed with regular seed.
- Safe for the environment
- Repairs Salt damaged lawns or bare spots
- Conditions soil and neutralizes salt damage
- Unique seed blend matches most lawns
- Retains moisture for seed germination
- Germinates in 5-7 days!
- Covers 250 Square feet or 90 bare spots!
How to apply Lawn Patch
- Prepare by Raking Lawn
- Prepare the turf by removing damaged areas to
better expose the soil.
- Rake vigorously to loosen the soil.
- Applying Lawn Patch
- Shake the bag vigorously before use.
- Then apply a thin layer of the turf patch to cover the
damaged area of loosened soil.
- Water Patched Lawn
- Water the treated areas thoroughly.
- Repeat the process several times a day for the first five
- days to keep the area moist.