Tecomate Monster Mix
Best all-around, most versatile perennial wildlife mix on the market. Premium clovers and chicory provide both great fall attraction for hunting plots and essential year-round nutrition for bigger, healthier animals, including critical spring-summer antler-growing/fawning nutrition. The only food plot many will ever need. Best on fertile, moist sites. Suitable nationwide. Turkeys love it. Plant spring or fall in North / fall in South.
Monster Mix Planting Suggestions
- Plant in a sunny location that has been disked to a clean, level and firm seedbed.
- Tecomate recommends liming if the pH is below 6.5 and fertilizing with a phosphorous heavy fertilizer at the rate of 200 to 300 pounds per acre. Monster Mix is pre-inoculated and coated with Yellow Jacket for fast germination.
- No-till drill, cultivate and broadcast or cultivate and drill seed. Plant at a rate of 8 pounds per acre. When broadcasting, cover seed by lightly dragging or cultipacking. Avoid planting too deep, disking is NOT recommended. Plant 1/8 to ¼ inch deep in good moisture. Frost seeding is acceptable in colder climates.
- Use grass selective herbicide or mow to about 6 inches high in spring/early summer. Re-fertilize at recommended rates from routine soil samples. Overseed to refresh plot.
- Best all-around wildlife mix on the market
- Attracts & grows more & bigger bucks
- Unmatched for year-round nutrition & attraction
- Produces 3 - 5 years
Content: White & Red Clover, Chicory
Planting Time: Zones 1 & 2: Spring or Fall, Zones 3 & 4: Fall
Seeding Rate: 8 lbs./acre
Planting Depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch
For DISCOUNTS on orders over 250 lbs. CLICK HERE!